Saturday 19 October 2013

Adventure Starts. Week 1, October 22, 2013

Well the adventure is about to begin! I will enter the MTC on October 23, 2013.  I am very excited to begin my service to the Lord. The nerves are starting to come, but I am trying to replace them with faith. It was very hard to say goodbye to my grandparents. I am so glad we took the time to get pictures with them! I know that the next 18 months will be hard. However, I know I will be in the Lord's hands and that he will watch over my family and I. I love Jesus Christ and his gospel so much and can't wait to share it with others. I wanted to share my mission scripture. It is Ether 12:41

"And now, I would commend you to seek this Jesus of whom the prophets and apostles have written, that the grace of God the Father, and also the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost, which beareth record of them, may be and abide in you forever. Amen."

I absolutely love this scripture! I can't wait to teach people about Jesus Christ and his atonement and share the difference this knowledge has made in my life and see the difference it makes in theirs. 

That past few week has been a good one as we prepare to go. We went to Waterton with a good friend--Natalie Bevans. Katelyn went to A&W one last time before she goes and we got to spend time with family. I am so blessed to have such great family and friends. 

                                                    Grandpa and Grandma Hartley Farewell

                                                 Grandpa and Grandma Neilson last visit


                                        Nate, Katelyn, and me visiting Waterton Park



                                                Last visit to A & W, Katelyn and Nat


No comments:

Post a Comment