Tuesday 30 September 2014

It was to good to last

Our Zone Leaders and a member. We have loved serving in the same ward as the ZL's. They are amazing.

Here is the photo from the 4 Northern Zones for our Special Mission Conference, Sept. 2014





Well transfer information is in... I am being transferred. It still hasn't settled. Sister Aisa and I were very surprised. I am excited though. Sister Aisa and I got along really, really well.  I think I am going to be going down south. They need some excitement down there.... I am finally leaving the Palm Beach Zone... haha

I love proselyting Mondays. They are better known as MIRACLE Monday. Sister Asia and I went out excited and we saw many miracles. We were able to see 2 PMF, Give to 2 new member lessons one was a FHE at a member's home. Not only that but while we were working with these new members we were able to OYM an elect lady who accepted all our invitations. We were on exchanges and utilized our car time well. We passed the time with calling less actives and were able to schedule 2 return appointments. While harvesting we blessed 2 strong families that both accepted return appointments. The miracles were flooding upon us and we are so grateful. It is going to be an amazing transfer.
I hope you all have a good week!
I love you!
Love,
Sister Hartley
Our Sister activity last week! so fun. :D

After we had Fondue.

Look what I get to stare at everywhere.

Harvesting in the rain...

On a fire exchange with the Sisters.

Our dinner eating off the car. You do what you got to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment