Thursday 4 September 2014

Exchanges really tire me out



Bro. and Sis. Sommerfeldt are back in Canada
That is so weird to see you with the Sommerfeldts!! I sure love them and miss them. I am really happy that you saw them. Happy Birthday Dad! It sounds like you had a great day. Sister Aisa and I had a great week. Together we are both very positive and full of faith and we are trying to instill that in all our dear Sisters. I love Sister Aisa. She is teaching me so much. I love my area as well. We literally have the best zone in the mission and the best zone leaders. They are such extraordinary missionaries and men and I am so grateful to serve along side them. Really we are just loving life and loving being missionaries and servants of the Lord. Travis I am so happy that you are training!! O my both you and Sariah are greeny training! That is so awesome! You'll be a ZL and STL before you know it! Katelyn you look adorable as always in all your pictures. You look so happy and I love it. I am learning wonders about the atonement. It truly strengthens us beyond what we can do. I have never been so tired in my life. Most nights I just drop to my knees, not knowing how I am going to have the energy to do it all again tomorrow but then I begin to pray and I feel Father take over.  physically, spiritually, and emotionally. But I am learning so much and loving every minute of it. Our sisters and investigators are so wonderful and sweet. I love them all. I am so filled with gratitude for all of the many blessings Father has given me. I have no room to ever ever ever complain! I have been given so much. I am so grateful. I hope that you all have a great week!
I love you!
Love,
Sister Hartley
Parcels the Sommerfeldts brought home for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment