Monday 8 December 2014

He is the Gift!! It is amazing.





It has been a wonderful week.

We saw an amazing miracle yesterday. We set a goal earlier in the week to contact daily for 30 min picking a location close to the college with a lot of bus stops. We met an amazing girl on Tuesday. Being busy with school and work she couldn't meet with us until Sunday morning. Sunday came and she told us that she could only have the lesson but not come to church because she had something for school she needed to do. However, half way through the lesson she looked at both of us and said she was going to drop everything and come to church with us! We finished the lesson and all walked to the church together. She LOVED it! Turns out she knows about half the branch from school! She kept saying "I feel right at home." In Relief Society she introduced herself and said, "Well, I am getting convinced...I think I am going to stay!" It was amazing! She is so elect and ready for the gospel. When we gave her the Book of Mormon she held it close in a warm embrace and exclaimed, "This...this is what I have been looking for." WE love her so much!!! We are going to go to the Temple tomorrow with her and walk around the outside. I just love being here in YSA. I never thought I would serve in YSA let alone Miami YSA but I love it. 

I hope that you all have watched He is the Gift!! It is amazing. We watch it on average 3 to 4 times daily. We use it in contacting and harvesting. Almost everyone has a smart phone so we just watch it right there on the street. It works miracles every time... I love it. It is inspired. We didn't watch the Christmas devotional last night, we chose to go work instead. That evening time is just too good of time to work. We will watch it in the morning sometime this week when it is less affective proselyting time. 

! I love you all have a great week! 

Love,
Sister Hartley












No comments:

Post a Comment