Friday 9 May 2014

The cultural celebration was so wonderful


Things are going well here in Delray/Boynton. The Cultural celebration was so fun and I am so happy to have been apart of it. The dedication yesterday went so well. We got to go to 2 sessions. I loved it. We are continuing to see miracles manifest themselves through the Temple. 

This morning Sister Taylor picked us up bright and early at 6:30 to go to a nature place. She brought us breakfast and we walked around. It was fun and relaxing. She is the sweetest lady and would truly do anything for us. 

I love living with sisters. It is fun and you learn even more. I still run the kitchen though for the most part so that is nice. ha ha no complaints there. We are all so easy going so it works well.

I love you all! 

Cultural celebration



Sister Price and me 

Our preparation day adventure with Sister Taylor

We saw the back side of a alligator.  I was scanning the water for one and I saw what looked like a log but then it moved and sure enough it was a gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment