Wednesday 28 May 2014

Victor and Neida were married on Saturday and then baptized on Sunday. The family is now complete!



Neida's Wedding day
It has been an amazing week here in Delray/Boynton. We got transfer news last night and I am staying and training! I am beyond excited to be training a new missionary. I will learn so much. This means that I will be in this area for at least another 3 months. I love this ward and area so much. I am getting to know the ward so well. 

Nedia made puffed wheat square.  She googled the recipe.  She said she hunted the grocery store high and low for all the ingredients.  What a sweetie.
We had a wonderful week. The weekend was especially a highlight. Victor and Neida were married on Saturday and then baptized on Sunday. The family is now complete! I love them so much! They have changed so much in such a short time. There family is much closer together and so much happier. They sure like to tease me about being Canadian. Especially about the whole "Squares" thing that I told Mom about last week. They truly are a miracle from the Temple. That is where it all started. I love them. They have there eyes set firmly on the Temple and are going to do what ever it takes to get there. 




















                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Mom thank you so much for sharing what you have been learning in PMG with me! That made me so happy. I love that you are studying it. I definitely agree with you that I feel like an investigator every time I read it as well. I am really working on trying to teach the Doctrines simply. I tend to make it more complicated that it needs to be. Role playing really helps with this. 


Well I know this is short... so much goes on that I just don't know how to put into words. I have lots of pictures that just say it all. 

I love you! I hope you have a wonderful week. Next week I will for sure send a picture of my little Greenie! Can't wait to meet her tomorrow

Love,

Sister Hartley 
                                      Victor and Neida's family are complete. Here is their journey:
The children get baptized

Neida and Victor get baptized.
The Victor and Neida get married.  The journey is complete!





Add caption







No comments:

Post a Comment