Monday 3 November 2014

Many learning experiences this week.


Happy Halloween and happy birthday to my companion

It has been another week filled with learning. I can't believe the snow. It has been a bit chilly here the last few days as well.. ok well not that cold but for here it was.

Halloween was good, we didn't knock doors after 5 and had to be home by 7. We mostly wrote in journals...haha we are always behind. We had fun though. We had MLC earlier so by the time we got back to or area we didn't have much time to work which we were sad about but we made the most of it.
  
It is transfers next week and I am curious as to what it will hold. Resident has a hard time keeping things secret so we have a bit of an idea but still aren't sure. I will let you know next week.

Many learning experiences this week. When I was on exchanges with a Sister we taught one of there investigators who suffered from severe Word of Wisdom problems. I have never seen anything like it. It broke my heart. I am so grateful for the commandments. They are there for or safety and protection. I am grateful that through the atonement we can be healed 


Love Sister Hartley

My Favorite Costa Rican and I at MLC this last week.


All the STL's at MLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment