Wednesday 28 January 2015

We can NEVER judge anyone!


It has been a refining week, probably the most refining week yet. I have learned so much.

I love the words of hymn 220 "Who am I to judge another. . . In the quiet heart is hidden sorrow that they eye can't see." I know that those words are true. We can NEVER judge anyone! We never know what anyone is suffering with. I have learned that so much this week. I love my dear companions so much. This trio has been so inspired. We are all learning and growing together. I have never been more tired, stressed, and felt more helpless then I do now... God knows how to give me mountains: solo STL with 5 companionships, 2 areas, and being in a trio with a new missionary and one working through some very hard personal matters. Add on to that finding and teaching investigators and helping them progress. Not to mention taking care of the Recent converts and strengthening the branch. I can't even begin to count the number of times I have fallen to my knees not knowing what else to do. I am so grateful for the Priesthood. I asked my District leader for a blessing which he gratefully did and boy was it inspired. He promised that I would be blessed with the knowledge I needed to do the things the Lord wanted me to. That was all I needed to here. So many of these situations I have never encountered before. I am grateful to know of the trust the Lord puts in his servants and that he qualifies everyone according to there faith. I have never felt the enabling power of the atonement more stronger then I do now. I have never felt the Lord helping me so much then I do now. I know that I am not in this alone. He is there to help me every step of the way.

We had interviews with President this week as well. I always love talking to President, I cherish each time we get to talk. He is so different then President Anderson. With President Richardson you can get all sorts of transfer secrets out of him... haha He gave me a little preview of what next transfer will hold. I am so excited!!! God answers all of my prayers.

I love you all! Have a great week.

Love,

Sister Hartley

 
District Activity last PDAY. There is a park with mountain biking trails... us missionaries just can't get enough of our bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment